Thursday, September 23, 2010

Injustice Quickwrite

     People act againt injustice becasue they don't agree with it and they want to establish the righteousness. I remembered the experience when I was being cut in line in the convenience store. Everybody lined up in order, but two students suddenly appeared and stood in front of me. They just cut my line publicly, with so many eyes watching them! At that time, I was really angry because I felt my right was violated and I was treated unfairly. I could never tolerate this kind of situation, so I told them to line up like others did, in a sarcastic and impolite tone. I also said some mean words because I was too furious at the moment. I think the reason that people want the wrong to be righted is fairness can be set so orders can exist in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Lining up is a basic sign of civil behavior too. In a country that values equality, lining up will be respected too. Break those basic values and people get annoyed.

    Full points.

    ReplyDelete