Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lovey Dovey

   The song “Nothin’ on You” by B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars describes the love that the man has toward the woman. The emotion of love is expressed strongly throughout the whole song. The lyrics “Beautiful girls all over the world, I could be chasing/ But my time would be wasted, they got nothing on you, baby” show that this girl he likes is the best among the world. Also, lines “Because your style, I ‘aint got nothing’ on/ Baby you the whole package/ You’re my Wonder Woman, call me Mr. Fantastic” show to the audience that the woman is too perfect, and no other women can compare with her. The man has been playing around and chasing girls just for fun, however he falls in love crazily with this woman. The reason the man has such a strong affection for the woman is she is so idealized, so flawless.

1 comment: