Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What would you change about what you do to be more successful this time around? What course material did you like or not like? What was favorite activity? What did you like the least? What’s one thing that you would like to see in your English class?

In order to be more successful this time around, I should read more carefully whenever Mr. Dahl assign us to read materials in the Holt Reader or the Elements of Literature. If I didn’t understand what passages are talking about, I should read for more times, discuss with classmates, or ask the teacher.
   In the British Literature class, the course material I didn’t like was reading. The readings were generally hard and difficult to understand because of their language, their writing style. Despite the fact that I didn’t like reading, we needed to read a lot in this class. Other than reading, I liked most of the course material. The acting and the ballad were really fun, and we were able to remember the stuff we should learn more easily.
   Among all activities that we had done in this class, my favorite was making video. Through videoing, we got to know other classmates better and our acting skills could improve. As I had mentioned before, the activity that I liked the least was reading. 
   In my English class, I hope there could be less work load or easier because senior life is so busy. However, this is impossible. So, I think I need to learn how to manage my time wisely and finish every task on time.

1 comment: