Monday, January 10, 2011

Reflection 2 Term 2

     First semester of the senior year is almost over, and now it’s a great time to think back what I’ve gained and learned throughout the year. First is the pressure from both heavy school works and college application. Time is especially important for us, but is always not enough; I wish I can have 48 hours a day rather than 24 hours. Not only we have to handle such great pressure within only limited time, but also we have to endure scolding from Ms. Pamela constantly. Second is the closer connection with other seniors. I start taking AP courses this year, and I stay after school since the beginning of the year for discussing and writing homework with others. I become friends with those I’ve never would have thought talking to: just like two parallel lines finally have a connection due to the challenging courses. To me, I’m happy to stay after school because I can talk with friends and finish the work at the same time. Also, I think I’m more productive at school compared to at home. Third is the final exams, which I study extremely hard this time. And the paid-off is great: I’m pretty satisfy with my grades for all subjects, probably the best of what I get since grade 9. Now, the first semester, the most stressed out one, is finally finished. From now on, I could finally enjoy the rest of my senior year because I only have to focus on school work.

1 comment: